with the Customer in Mind.
Opens National Headquarters in California, USA.
- Providing best solutions for the wireless industry
- Maintain strategic leadership and technology, quality, and cost
- Work together with people, friends, and family globally to share happiness in greater values
- RF convergence – Provide most cost-effective RF solutions by optimizing all resources
- Better call quality and less maintenance Dash increase capacity and decrease CAPEX/OPEX
- Create best values for customers, shareholders, and employees
Providing wireless operators with the equipment to deploy and expand their networks quickly and efficiently in the most feature-rich, future-proof and cost-effective way.
With over 25 years’ experience in the wireless infrastructure industry, GigaTera Communications has been leading the way engineering start of the art technologies for our partners. GigaTera’s AIS products are designed with the customer in mind. Our philosophy is to deliver high quality products that are cost effective to meet the market requirements.
GigaTera provides a 2G, 3G, 4G and 5G ORAN hardware products that supports open interfaces. With the use of GigaTera products, operators can quickly adapt to the ever-changing market demands as they utilize the flexibility to grow their network.
October 28-30, 2020
Cancelled due to COVID19
June 28 -July 1, 2021
Interested in joining GigaTera?
Our offices in California and Georgia are always looking to grow our team. Please contact us for more information on the available positions.
Come and be a part of a winning team as we work together to build a better wireless solutions for today and tomorrow. Together, we can make a difference.
All of us here at GigaTera are one team working for the common goal. A goal of a better tomorrow, connecting the world to our fingertips. Our products and solutions offer the globally carrier the option to become flexible as they scale their networks. We work together in parallel with our customers to build a network to satisfy the demands of the industry. Every single team member is important and is needed to make this journey possible.